Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The victim

(fictional)


Where am I?

I am in a dark room,I tried to move my arms,but i cudn't,
my hands and legs are tied..

I am sitting in a chair,I dont know what place this is!
The place is so silent!!
Who is it,standing in the dark?
Now i am alone,i dont have anybody to help...
Does that make me look so vulnerable?
"I can see only your eyes!!
Why do u keep staring at me??what do u want from me??"
I shouted at it
..No answer came!instead it chuckled..
I could not remember anything,my memory failed me..
I am doomed!I think It's gonna kill me...
But What did i do?
It grinned and came near me,It was not a human,
It was A demon,big,nasty and Ugly...it said
"I am the whole of all the world's anger,greed,and
sins"and it tore me apart into pieces,
swallowed me into itself!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment