From
Mr.Anonymous
Middle of nowhere,
No named town,
Wonderland.
To
Miss. Destiny
In the air,
Chaos city,
Bitch's nation.
Dear Miss.Destiny,
I am an outlaw in ur jurisdiction,
I have my own rules and regulations,
Interfering with my life,
Is strictly objectionable.
Sometimes you may have won,
your clouds may have hid the Sun,
making my world sleep in darkness!
I act dead and your such an idiot,
You believe that i fear to tread.
It doesn't mean I've lost my course,
It only proves that I've got sum patience.
But when i stay still,
I had not lost my will,
I've crouched and finally pounced,
And in the end,seized what i wanted,
I like to make it happen,
Even though i am daunted.
And when i could not get up,
I've taken it.
I think U knew.
Sometimes,
You prove,
that you are a bitch!
You tear my heart apart,
that i cant stitch!!
But,
You forgot,One thing,
I got a hope that clings
onto myself,
And I am a Soldier,
with an attitude,
That says,
Never say die!!
See you,
Adieu!!!!!!!!
awesome,,,,,in tis creation rhyming words are used in a proper way and its tooooooooo goooddd.....keep going daaa
ReplyDeletethanks preeta!!
ReplyDeleteI never knew a poet existed in you. Your flow is really good. Keep writing
ReplyDeleteKudos
its great, rhming is superb in this poem
ReplyDeletethanks for ur time and comments Viji and kavitha...
ReplyDelete