This feeling grows like a cancer,
My sleep deserted me.
I failed in a quest for an answer!
And i stagger shamelessly,
Knowing I have got lost in the middle of nowhere!
nothing can help me.
To bring myself from there,
Like a saviour-I don't have any..!!
I am dead,
Are u aware of the tears that I've shed??
Everything departs,which was mine
-Once upon a time!!
There's so much sorrow in my heart,
feels like each step is hard to take,
A voice in my head says,
This world is a fake.
Now,I see a hand, A hand of an angel!
that wants to save me from this,
But it's too late,
This guy is lost in a dark abyss.
My own legs,makes me trip
over a thousand thorns..
hurting me like hell!
I feel so empty,
My soul wants to fly away from here.
This darkness crawls everywhere,
Making my own shadow disappear.
Now,I am an orphan, left all alone!!
Dreams make me running
a million miles,
letting me think now i am far from you!
I feel so secure.
Bliss is with me for eternity!
But its only till i wake up to face reality.
You are the reason,
For this bleak phase of mine.
I keep falling from a mountain,
Every time u throw those thoughts like darts
Oh!Stop killin' me with ur words,
You know nothing about me.
I hate u now,
And i hate myself for being your son,Daddy!!
This was just fiction or you really hate being your dad's son? :o
ReplyDeleteI liked the flow of the poem. :)