Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kiss of a butterfly


I knew a girl,once upon a time,
who's beauty cannot be defined!
She was a magic girl,she was so magical!!
what is right?what is wrong?
it's ok,as it grew strong!!
In the men's world there's one belief,
Or rather I shud call it a superstition
A girl who was beautiful
Lacked in knowledge,
And a girl who was knowledgeable,
Was not beautiful.
But she was an exception.
She was a perfect blend of Beauty & knowledge

As far as I know…
She had an attitude
Which she never showed
Her hair was like silk,
And her skin was white as milk.
I used all kinda gimmicks
To make her look at me…
Thanx to my senior friend,
For bowling me that over
Which was another key!!
I hit a couple of huge sixes outta my school ground
Only later did I recognize when I looked around
She was there looking at me.
I felt,I was a hero!
Becoz the guy who bowled the over
Was elder than me by 3 yrs!
I was in my 9 std, He was doing 12th!!

We even did a school play together
She was given an apt role,
Guess wat.. She was an angel in the play!!
She looked so natural!!
To be honest she really looked like one on that day!!
So many Guys adored her,
I was one in that bunch..
I liked her from a distance
Which never shrunk…
School was so colorful
As long as she was there,
It was so delightful,
to see her everyday.
One fine day,
It happened
She left school!!
School looked like a paradise
Abandoned by an Angel!!
Only then did I realize
The disadvantage of
Liking someone elder than me
by 3 years!!!!!!
After that I saw her
Many times…
I used to think wat all i did
and laugh inside!
But what I wonder is
Every time I see her
She makes me feel
The same way she used to,
back when I was in school!!

I tried catching a butterfly,I cudn’t.
But I am satisfied with the kiss
It gave me, when i tried to!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter who the inspiration is...just that we were lucky enough to experience it..

    ReplyDelete