Friday, March 5, 2010

The Detour....

Was it a dream?i didn't know for sure,
but i wish it would last a little longer.
i saw myself walking in the green fields,
where the sun kissed the earth,and everything looked golden.
the blue skies,and the moving clouds,with sum birds chirping,
and sum flying,i wish i had wings and fly away with them,like the King of the skies,
what a place???what an elegance??it looked like heaven.
i just walked and walked and walked,mesmerized in its beauty,i thought it was eden!
Slowly, darkness crept without much notice,when i realized i had lost my way,
it was too late!!as darkness was so dense for light to penetrate!!
i tried running away from it,but the darkness caught me in its fangs.
Lost in the middle of nowhere,losing my hope.I sat on a rock..

Was it a dream??i didn't know for sure,
but i wish it ended now as I'm afraid to go any longer!
I heard the jackals howl,the vulture's cry,
the owls hooting,this was no longer beautiful,
its was totally horrible..
Minutes moved so slowly,i held my soul together making myself a vow that,
I'll survive this night,whatever was gonna come to me,i was not gonna bother!
So suddenly,i heard a thud! sumthing took me from my back,
Some creature of the dark,i know it was gonna rip me apart...
I fought with all my might,but it was stronger for my fight..
I never knew my life was gonna end so soon,
I thought i was in paradise but actually it was a detour to my graveyard, to my surprise!
And so the creature struck me with its claws,and now i knew it was all over!!!
What was so beautiful now looked lethal,ugly,vicious...
I shud've known "appearances are deceptive!"
But it was too late for me,As i am leaving now...

Was it a dream??i didn't know for sure,
may be i had never dreamt it never and forever....

1 comment:

  1. from starting to end its interesting. i like this. keep the good work going

    ReplyDelete